Altcoins is the way to go!
Exclusively on Amazon
Musings of JigarBy: Rashid Azar
- How to Make a Romantic Bathroom Environment? February 23, 2017
- Glitter and Gloss : Book review August 11, 2016
- The Devil’s Prayer : Novel Review March 26, 2016
- Revive : Blast Your Senses January 12, 2016
- I love him so much. I just hate him a little more…! December 27, 2015
Do not copy!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Books I’ve read!
Category Archives: warangal
Last weekend, my sister was home from her in-laws’ place and it was the perfect opportunity to make a short trip. Since it was a holiday season (5 days holidays due to Sankranti) we couldn’t manage to get train reservation for … Continue reading
This post is more of a continuation of my previous post warangal – my hometown. I have included all the tourist attractions in and around the city in this post. Again, most of the information and pictures have been collected from google and wikipedia Tourist … Continue reading
Disclaimer : I have visited various sites to get the information below and segregated it in the way i deemed fit. Most of the information was extracted from google and wikipedia. Warangal, situated approximately 150kms north-east of the Hyderabad, was the capital of the Kakatiya dynasty from … Continue reading