Exclusively on Amazon
Musings of JigarBy: Rashid Azar
- How to Make a Romantic Bathroom Environment? February 23, 2017
- Glitter and Gloss : Book review August 11, 2016
- The Devil’s Prayer : Novel Review March 26, 2016
- Revive : Blast Your Senses January 12, 2016
- I love him so much. I just hate him a little more…! December 27, 2015
Do not copy!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Yes, I’m on twitter too!
Category Archives: The Viewspaper
We live in a world where things are accepted, looked into, discussed, strategized, only after they become a large problem. None of us are interested to either think or talk about the latent problem which is soon turning into a … Continue reading
Last weekend, my sister was home from her in-laws’ place and it was the perfect opportunity to make a short trip. Since it was a holiday season (5 days holidays due to Sankranti) we couldn’t manage to get train reservation for … Continue reading
1) Snowden Issue/Snoopgate issue: 30 year old, June. 21, 1983 born Edward Joseph Snowden is an American computer specialist, a former National Security Agency (NSA) contractor who disclosed classified NSA documents to several mediaoutlets, initiating the NSA leaks, which reveal operational details … Continue reading
Of late, the culture of marriage has been changing drastically in India. There was a time when people married only once and lived with the same person for the rest of their lives, even if they fell out of love or … Continue reading
Amazon’s Octocopters Late Sunday evening, Amazon’s CEO, Mr. Jeff Bezos announced to the world that Amazon is contemplating delivery of packages by unmanned drones. Mr. Bezos said the drones, called Octocopters, are unmanned vehicles that will fly through the air and … Continue reading
Partitions Divide Countries, Friendship Finds A Way : One of the most watched ads in recent times has to be the highly emotional “Google’s Reunion ad”. It’s an ad campaign in which Google helps reunite two friends who were split … Continue reading
Gone are the days when parents wanted their child to be an engineer, doctor or an M.B.A graduate. There was a time where children had no say in their future and had to blindly oblige to their parents’ demands and … Continue reading
Anil Sharma – Sunny Deol liaison number 4 is the movie Singh Saab The Great. Their first venture together, Gadar – Ek Prem Katha (2001), was one of the biggest hits of it’s time. Their second outing, The Hero – … Continue reading