Altcoins is the way to go!
Exclusively on Amazon
Musings of JigarBy: Rashid Azar
- How to Make a Romantic Bathroom Environment? February 23, 2017
- Glitter and Gloss : Book review August 11, 2016
- The Devil’s Prayer : Novel Review March 26, 2016
- Revive : Blast Your Senses January 12, 2016
- I love him so much. I just hate him a little more…! December 27, 2015
Do not copy!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Books I’ve read!
Category Archives: self-help
When I was first approached to review the book, “Awaken The Leader In You” penned by Mitesh and Indu Khatri, I was a bit wary as it was a self-help book based on leadership. Now, the Indian market is really flooded … Continue reading
When Chandru Bhojwani, the author of Love, That Shit contacted me requesting a review, I was in a dilemma whether to accept it or not. Usually, I stay away from the self-help genre and prefer fiction, but the book was … Continue reading
When the author, Frank Love, contacted me requesting a review for his book How To Gracefully Exit A Relationship, the questions that instantly I asked myself were, ‘this book seems to be for someone who is in a relationship and … Continue reading