Altcoins is the way to go!
Musings of JigarBy: Rashid Azar
- How to Make a Romantic Bathroom Environment? February 23, 2017
- Glitter and Gloss : Book review August 11, 2016
- The Devil’s Prayer : Novel Review March 26, 2016
- Revive : Blast Your Senses January 12, 2016
- I love him so much. I just hate him a little more…! December 27, 2015
Do not copy!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Books I’ve read!
Category Archives: rantings
One thing I have always maintained on this blog is I have kept myself and my thoughts away from the politics because there is nothing else that I don’t disagree with (and hate) as much as I do with the … Continue reading
More often than not, from friends and relatives, am asked this one question that I’ve never been able to answer definitely. And the question is, “What do you want as a birthday present?” Coming from a family where ‘birthday parties’ is a … Continue reading
Though I was not really a great lover of the Physics as a subject, it included a part called experiments, which were always fun and easy to do. So, ‘d like to give the step-by-step procedure of an experiment that … Continue reading